Mediclinic Pregnancy Campaign Competition Terms and Conditions
Entrants in the Mediclinic Pregnancy Campaign quiz competition confirm that they have read, understand and accept the following terms and conditions of the competition:
This competition is not open to employees of Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd (“Mediclinic”), its subsidiaries or associated companies, advertising agencies and their immediate families.
- The competition runs from 1 February 2017 to 28 February 2017. No entries will be accepted after 28 February 2017.
- Weekly Prizes are Bio-Oil baby Hampers, which consist of a cuddly giraffe, cotton babygrow, cotton blanket, ClevaMama bath towel, a baby scan album, ‘Tips from Moms for Moms’ booklet and three bottles of Bio-Oil.
- The Grand Prize consists of a year’s supply of Huggies nappies. Please note that these will be delivered in one instance. The prize consists of the following breakdown of nappies - My first Nappy: 7 x 24’s; New Baby Size 1: 10 x 42’s; New Baby Size 2: 6 x 66’s; Gold Size 3: 4 x 144’s.
- The Pregnancy quiz competition will be hosted on https://www.mediclinicdiabetesawarenessmonth.co.za.
To participate in the competition, contestants need to go to https://www.mediclinicdiabetesawarenessmonth.co.za
and take the weekly quizzes. In entering the competition, contestants consent to receive weekly mailers for the duration of the campaign month. Only contestants that complete all 4 quizzes will be entered into the draw for the Grand Prize.
- In order to qualify for the Grand Prize the winner/recipient of the prize must be pregnant or have a baby younger than 12 months at the time of announcement.
- The prizes are not for resale.
For entries to be valid, contestants must submit their details and complete the weekly quizzes. Only one entry per week per person is allowed. The competition dates are as follows:
Week One: 01 February 2017 – 07 February 2017; week 1 winner to be announced 10 February 2017.
Week Two: 08 February 2017 – 14 February 2017; week 2 winner to be announced 17 February 2017.
- Week Three: 15 February 2017 – 21 February 2017; week 3 winner to be announced 24 February 2017.
- Week Four: 22 February 2017 – 28 February 2017; week 4 winner to be announced 03 March 2017.
- Grand Prize winner to be announced 10 March 2017.
- At the end of each week, entrants for that week will be placed into a draw. One winner will be randomly selected every week and a weekly prize will be awarded to that winner. The winner must have entered within the concerned week to qualify.
- All entrants who have entered the Mediclinic Pregnancy Campaign quiz competition over the month period (excluding duplicate entries), will be placed into a draw to win the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected.
- Mediclinic reserves the right to moderate comments posted on its Facebook page at its sole discretion.
- Winners will be announced via a post on the Mediclinic Southern Africa Facebook page and will be required to contact Mediclinic in order to furnish their details for acceptance of their prize.
- Mediclinic reserves the right to reselect a winner in the event that the original winner does not contact Mediclinic with his / her details within 30 days of the announcement being made.
- Mediclinic may require winners to provide additional information in order to process and facilitate the acceptance of prizes.
- Mediclinic reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for another prize at any time and for any reason at Mediclinic’s sole discretion.
- The weekly prizes will be couriered to the winner by Bio-Oil. They are not refundable for cash and cannot be cancelled once issued. If lost or stolen once handed to the winner, Mediclinic and its affiliates accepts no responsibility for these prizes.
- Mediclinic’s decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, entrants give Mediclinic permission to contact them regarding future promotions.
- Winners agree that they may be photographed, filmed or recorded by Mediclinic for promotional or media purposes and that their full names may be published in the communication.
- Mediclinic retains the right to terminate, postpone, suspend or make adjustments to this competition at any time.
- If an entrant fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions, then without prejudice to any other remedy which Mediclinic may have, such entrant will be automatically disqualified and will forfeit any prizes (in the event that a prize has already been awarded) and will pay Mediclinic for any loss or damage incurred, whether directly or indirectly, as a result of the non-compliance, including all legal costs (on an attorney and own-client scale) which might be incurred in taking any steps pursuant to the non-compliance; and will indemnify and hold Mediclinic and its affiliates harmless against any claim by any person, (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any death, injury, loss and / or damage which may be suffered howsoever arising.
- For purposes hereof, ‘affiliates’ means partners, co-promoters, sponsors, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and / or representatives.
- These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.