COMPETITION Terms and conditions
Entrants to the ‘Mediclinic Diabetes Awareness Competition’ confirm that they have read, understand and accept the following terms and conditions of the competition:
- 1. This competition is not open to employees of Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd, their subsidiaries, advertising agencies and immediate families.
- 2. The competition runs from 30 October 2017 to 30 November 2017.
- 3. Prizes consist of 5 x Wellness Warehouse vouchers to the value of R1500 each to be given away as weekly prizes (1 voucher per week);
- 4. To enter the competition & for entries to be valid, entrants must take the Diabetes quiz on Facebook/Mediclinic microsite.
- 5. At the end of each week, the quiz entries for that week will be collated, and the weekly winner will be randomly selected from that particular week's entries.
- 6. Entries for the weekly prize close every Thursday at 16:00 and the winner will be announced every Friday, during November 2017. There will be 5 weekly winners in total.
- 7. All winners will be announced on the Mediclinic Southern Africa Facebook page, and the winners will be required to contact Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd in order to furnish their details for acceptance of the prize.
- 8. Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to re-select a winner in the event that the original winner does not contact Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd with their contact details within 30 days of the announcement being made.
- 9. Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd may require winners to provide additional information in order to process and facilitate the acceptance of prizes.
- 10. Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for another prize at any time and for any reason at Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd’s sole discretion.
- 11. The weekly prizes of the Wellness Warehouse vouchers will be emailed to the winners. They are not refundable for cash, and cannot be cancelled once issued. If lost or stolen once emailed to the winner, Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd & the Wellness Warehouse accept no responsibility for these prizes.
- 12. Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd’s decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 13. By entering this competition, entrants give Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd permission to contact them regarding future promotions.
- 14. Winners agree that they may be photographed, filmed or recorded by Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd for promotional or media purposes and that their full names may be published in the press.
- 15. Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd retains the right to terminate, postpone, suspend or make adjustments to this competition at any time.
- 16. if an entrant fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions, then without prejudice to any other remedy which Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd may have, such entrant will be automatically disqualified and will forfeit any prizes (in the event that a prize has already been awarded) and will pay Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd for any loss or damage incurred, whether directly or indirectly, as a result of the non-compliance, including all legal costs (on an attorney and own-client scale) which might be incurred in taking any steps pursuant to the non-compliance; and will indemnify and hold Mediclinic (Pty) Ltd and its affiliates harmless against any claim by any person, (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any death, injury, loss and / or damage which may be suffered howsoever arising.
- 17. For purposes hereof, 'affiliates' means partners, co-promoters, sponsors, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and / or representatives.
- 18. These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.